Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wed Dec 15 - 2nd Class Meeting

Whew! Still talking too much. (but understandable since they hadn't yet read their books or watched any VOD).

I can't see the VOD list, but apparently they can - the CPD VOD is up (#7?) and it sounds as if one student did actually see it. So need to confirm whether I will be allowed to see the VOD board... right now it says I need to do a lessons plan to see it. But I know that the other VOD are not yet available...

I need to get the moodle assignments up. Weekend will be busy! Finishing up exams tomorrow, and I have a report to finish for Daegu City by tomorrow as well.

No class Friday because of Prof Kim Bokkyu's Hwanggap. Some students thought it was mine! (I'm only 52.)

As comfort increases, I really think this could be a good class.

Catching a cold, too much time in the cold home-office today.

No comments:

Post a Comment