Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dec 29 - GDU session

The same three folks. maybe that's who we have. Kyung sook and Sunmi maybe won't be back?

Class was OK. It seems they all watched the TBL videos. We are basically "caught up" with readings. A little concern about test, I assured them it wouldn't be too hard, and open book, since we really don't have to memorize things (we have computers to be our memory). They do feel overworked, and we haven't done half the VODs we should have!

Did some of the tasks for chapter 3, spent a lot of time on the "think of one of your teachers" - and at end I pointed out that while the teacher I chose to talk about was NOT a "model" or even my favorite teacher, they seemed to have chosen loved teachers, and perhaps those teachers indicated their teaching preferences. Some smiles, and maybe some recognition, when I said that. Also said we'd be thinking about our own performance to our models, so we could then see if we measure up to that.

Tired. Pretty good class, though students don't see my web viewings.

Everybody turned in their Reactionnaires! I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment