Monday, January 3, 2011

Jan 3 2011 - getting better day by day

No major tech hiccups today! :-) Not that I did everything as I wanted, but I found some tools (such as the "boardroom display of a classroom") and didn't get frustrated. but I didn't try web -- I could see that Angela had gone to moodle, though it showed my log-in page.

Kyungsook was back,
she said she had been busy during the Christmas/New Years period. She came in 45 minutes lates, and Kelly after that. Angela pointed out that on Fridays she will consistently be about 15 minutes late from our 9pm start since her kids come home from swimming lessons each of our classnights at 9:10.

Tonight I gave a priority list for this week's assignments, based on what needs to be done to make our classtime work --
1. put up their draft lesson plans Tuesday night (so classmates can provide input by Friday)
2. do the week's readings
4. consider classmate's lesson plans (even if they can't upload their responses, at least be ready to talk in Friday's class)
5. watch methods video (quiz at the weekend)
-- other videos

No comments:

Post a Comment