Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Jan 12 online

9:30pm I showed up online and the three were waiting for me.
Hooray for Angela, Se-ok, and Kelly!!!!

the Writing chapter is pretty short. We spent 20 minutes doing "housekeeping" -- assignments upcoming, etc. Another 25 minutes talking about the Process approach, which Harmer does in only two short paragraphs (which is why I spent more time on it).

A short break, then 50 minutes to finish the chapter and Q&A on assorted stuff, including the question of when is the midterm (5 points) -- not decided -- and about Sollal classes (no class Feb 2 or 4.

I let them know that the VODs related to Harmer units 2-6 and 12, plus 7-10, have been sent to GDU and should be ready any day now. I will let them know when.

I also said again that the aim was that I might do a lecture for an hour, but the second hour of these sessions should be their talking time, questions, etc, while I sip tea! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment